Virtual International Week: 22.-26.05.2023
The Department of Mathematics has arranged exchange programmes (mainly Erasmus+) with numerous European universities and offers its students a stay abroad of up to one year.
The most important information is summarised below. Details and forms can be found on the websites of the International Office.
- The programme representatives of the Department of Mathematics nominate the applicants. The decision on an admission is made by the partner university. Course achievements and other academic activities are of utmost importance.
- The completed application documents must be submitted *online* by January 15th for the academic year starting in September. Detailed information on the application procedure and the required documents can be found here.
- For stays in Great Britain or Switzerland please see the special notes of the International Office.
- Courses at the partner university will be accredited if they are entered in the Learning Agreement before the beginning of the stay abroad and approved by the chairman of the examination board responsible for your degree course. The approval has to be forwarded by the student to the responsible programme representative, who signs the Learning Agreement. Later changes are possible but have to be agreed on by the chairman of the examination board and the responsible programme representative.
- Students studying in the teacher training programmes may also apply for the exchange programmes listed below.
- Reports on a stay are linked up in the MoveOn database, e.g. for ENS Lyon.
- For further information please write to email@example.com.
List of partner universities: